Thursday, April 18, 2013

ROAD TRIP!!!!! and other things

This is when we found out that she was allergic to Cedfinir also
So some more news on the allergic reaction front. It turns out that Aly is also allergic to the Cefdinir along with the Amoxicillin. Since she has had an allergic reaction to both Penicillin's and Cephalosporin's the doctor has told us that she cant have any of these antibiotics.






Aly in purple, Lily in pink and their great grandparents
Luckly we got her reactions under control in time for us to take a trip down to IN to see my grandparents. It was just my mother, sister, her daughter, Aly, and myself. An all girls trip! It was actually alot of fun. The two main reason for taking the trip down was A) for my grandparents to meet my sisters daughter and B) To spend some time with our grandfather who's health has been on the rocks. I was a bit bummed that Aly really didnt want nothing to do with my grandfather but she has only met him twice her whole life so what can you do? 

A then and now pic of Bella







 So we have also had Bella for almost 7 weeks now and its been going great. She does so good with Alyzea! Aly is in her face all the time or pulling on her tail and Bella just takes it. Bella also gets so happy to see Aly when we get back from some where or even when Aly gets up for the morning or from her naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment