Sunday, November 16, 2014

BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!

SORRY FOR THIS BEING IN CAPS BUT I AM JUST TO HAPPY THAT I CANT STOP!!!!!!

ALI COMMUNICATED TO US!!!!

Well she communicates with us by saying please and thank you or pointing at things. But last night she actually "told us" what she wanted. She has these pie pieces that go with a tea pot her second cousin got her for her birthday. For the longest time she has been missing one piece to the pie set. Well she grabbed her dads hand and pulled him to the couch and was signing "eat" while trying to look under the couch. Well I got up and looked under the couch and there was the missing pie piece. When I give it to her after I got it out she started to "eat" the piece. It wasnt till after I sat back down did it click that she had actually communicated with us. She didn't know how to say pie piece or whatever, so she told us the only way she could that "food" was under there.

I was so happy that I had to call her preschool teacher on her day off and tell her what Ali did. I have been going crazy thinking about it and I just cant stop feeling pride in my little girl.

2 comments: