Tuesday, July 31, 2012

9 month photobomb!

Family shoot
When cousin Jo was up in Michigan we got photos done. They were a combo of Alyzea's 9 month and family pictures. Rob is not in any of these ones because he was working, but when Alyzea turns a year old we will be getting family photos done.



mommy and alyzea
cousin jo
cousin jo and alyzea







aunt heather and alyzea
aunt dee and alyzea




love that face!!







my sisters and me


Aunt Dee is actually 23 weeks pregnant with cousin Lily








 I should make a note that I have tried everything to get these pictures in a order and nothing is working. Sorry that they jump around!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! How is Alyzea pronounced? Is it Al-zee-ah? Do you ever call her Aly for short? haha Anyway, she looks great, I love her little pony tail! I added your blog to my list, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it is pronounced Al-a-zea(like rae) and she does get called Aly. She also gets called Aly Lou since her full name is Alyzea Louise.
      And thank you.... The person that took these has been taking Alyzea pictures since she was born, and I am so happy with all of the pics she has taken. Plus she only chargers $50 for 30 mins.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for joining my blog linking event! What a precious little cutie pie you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a little cutie! I am jealous of all that hair :p Iz had the most of all of my kids when she was born but it grows so slowly that there isn't much of it LOL

    ReplyDelete