Sunday, May 13, 2012

My very first mother's day.

Alyzea and Rob made this day really special. We didnt do much, we had a cookout with the family but it was still just a great day. Rob let me sleep in this whole weekend, got me some beautiful flowers and picked out two cards that made me cry. The card he got me from him was just so sweet, it was straight from the heart. The card he got for me from Alyzea played the song "You'll be in my heart" and once I heard it I just started to cry.

My flowers and my card's

 When I had left Bronson the day Alyzea was being airlifted that song was on a cd I had made for her. Once we got to the part in the song were it says "For one so small you seem so strong. My arms would hold you keep you safe for harm." I lost it and I knew that, that song will forever hold a spot in my heart and it became our song. 

Today was just a great day. I never thought that I would become a mother and I thought that this would have been a day that I never got to celebrate. Having Alyzea and Rob in my life is the greatest thing anyone could ever ask for and I love them both so very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment